Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Miracle? Maybe.

Hey readers.

I think this is my lucky day. I've managed to install Windows 7 on my PC. It looks freakin' sweet! It's way better than Windows XP, but that one is good too, not like the ugly Windows Vista. Ugh, creepy.

By the way, I've been playing Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 during these days and I have to admit that it's a pretty cool game, but it sure does have its flaws.

~ The progression with school and social life can be a bit tedious.

~ I know that I'll get an explanation, but if Minato gets fucked up by enemy, why is it already Game Over? Awww man. =[ (I didn't die yet, but I've heard that this happens.)

~ The soundtrack is funky and good, but I prefer the old school MegaTen soundtracks.

Also, Mitsuru is a heartless girl. Awww, nevermind.

I should get Shadowrun and Lost Planet installed on my PC, so I can play them on Games for Windows Live.

~This was Ninty, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment