Monday, April 12, 2010

Today's events

Hey fellow readers, Ninty here.

So, I had school today! I kinda missed it, because it's good to be with classmates and doing a lot of stupid things together. And we won't have maths on thursday and friday. Yay! Maths is something, that I sometimes enjoy or hate. Anyway, I kinda felt ill during physical education, so I left school and headed home.

By the way, my parents bought a new harddrive today! It's a Samsung one, and it has 320 freakin' gigabytes. Freaking sweet! Thanks mum and dad! Maybe I'll install Windows 7 on that one, because it's soooo much better than XP and Vista. And I can play some Shadowrun too on LIVE. Is there anyone who plays Shadowrun on the PC or 360?

And to end this post, here's a question. Which one is better?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7PDKYOF3Nk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1MEOaTNz1A

~This was Ninty, signing out.

Edit: It seems like that I can't install Windows 7 for some reason. Anybody with some ideas?

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had school instead of work...

    It's good to hear you got a new comp~

    And no, I suck at computer stuffs...I can only make it pretty. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, it's not a new computer. It is just my main computer hasn't been in use for almost 4 months now, so I decided to fix it somehow. =]

    :O Then make it pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for me not reading. >__<

    Mine is already pretty. All the windows are pink, lol

    ReplyDelete