Sunday, April 11, 2010

Well, shit happens.

Hey readers, welcome again.

My laptop just got busted today. It turns on, but the screen doesn't. I don't know why, but I hope it can be fixed, as there are a lot of my personal stuff on it.

Anyway, I think I've managed to fix my other computer now, it has Windows XP on it. It's been a long time since I saw it. While fixing my PC, I've been reading Chrno Crusade. It's really good, you should give it a try. Or maybe I should write a review about it? I don't know, future will tell.

And I have been playing Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter today. Yes, the last title in the long forgotten Breath of Fire series. This game is something that every RPG lover should play, it's really damn good. Review? Sometime. I've been playing for like 3 hours without saving. That's a bit scary, don't you think?

Okay, I'm off to finish installing drivers on my PC.

~This was Ninty, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment